- Tour price in this tariff is quoted in USD, unless otherwise specified
- Child Tour Fare : Under 2 years: Free of charge based on no meal and no bed
2~11years (sharing hotel room with parents without extra bed) : 75% of adult fare
2~11years (sharing hotel room with parents with extra bed) : 90% of adult fare
RESERVATIONS, DEPOSITS, AND FINAL PAYMENTS
- 10% of the total amount as deposit is due within 7 days of our confirmation unless otherwise specified.
- Final payment must be received by HANJIN TRAVEL 30days prior to tour departure date.
- Failure to comply with deposit and final payment requirements will cause cancellation of your reservation.
CANCELLATION / REFUND
- All cancellations must be received by HANJIN TRAVEL in writing.
- The following penalties shall apply, unless otherwise specified :
|Days before scheduled tour departure or
hotel check-in date in Korea
|Cancellation received more than 30days
|Cancellation received 14-30 days
||20% of the listed tour fare
|Cancellation received 8-13 days
||30% of the listed tour fare
|Cancellation received 1-7 days
||50% of the listed tour fare
|On or after tour departure date
||100% of the listed tour fare
*Any unused portions of the land arrangements, hotel accommodations or other services and features
of the tour are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
*All bank charges incurred by the refund process must be paid by the party who is canceling.
- Accommodations are provided in hotels specified in the itinerary.
- HANJIN TRAVEL reserves the right to substitute hotels whenever necessary.
- Accommodations are on the basis of two persons sharing a room.
As marked on the itinerary
SIGHTSEEING, TRANSFERS, AND TIPS
- All sightseeing and transfers will be conducted in air-conditioned, private bus, unless otherwise stated
- Admission fees to tourist attractions specified on the itinerary are included, unless otherwise specified
- Tips to local guides and drivers are not included and are expected..
- Any extra transportation which is not part of the itinerary.
- Airport portage, excess baggage charges, hotel portage, additional meals,
beverage, laundry, telephone/facsimile, and items of a personal nature.
HANJIN TRAVEL acts only in the capacity of an agent upon the legal conditions that, while exercising every possible care in making tour arrangements, it shall not be liable for any injuries, damages, losses, additional expenses, accidental delays or changes of schedule which may be caused by factors beyond its control. It reserves the right to modify any tour arrangements when deemed necessary for the best interest of the clients. In the event of Seat-In-Coach Tour, internal regulations of Seat-In-Coach Tour Agency shall apply for services/products provided by the Seat-In-Coach Tour Agency and all claims arising from the Seat-In-Coach Tour must be addressed to the Seat-In-Coach Tour Agency.
HIGH / LOW SEASON
The following are common information and specific conditions for price are shown in each tour.
- High season : March, April, May, June, September, October, November
- Low season : January, February, July, August, December
* Much higher price applies to Japanese Holidays /Large Int’l Congress periods / Korean summer Holidays / Christmas seasons, Year-end & New-year holidays